Do you love helping people through difficult situations? Then, don’t miss your chance to join our franchise as a new production technician. As a new production technician at SERVPRO of Torrance, you will be a part of a team of quality people who focus on excellent service, fairness, and mutual respect.
The production technician performs production processes to fulfill the service needs of individual restoration projects and maintains the professional appearance of SERVPRO equipment, as well as an assigned service vehicle. By providing quality, consistent, efficient work, the production technician represents the best in the cleanup and restoration industry. As a valued SERVPRO® franchise employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate, with the opportunity to learn and grow. Training and development programs are available, which can include industry certifications.
In this position, you will be making a difference each and every day. We have a sincere drive toward the goal of helping make fire and water damage “Like it never even happened®!”
• Inventory and load the work vehicle with equipment, products, and supplies needed for each project. Maintain a clean and organized vehicle and clean equipment appearance.
• Prepare rooms/areas for work activities such as general demolition, and setting up equipment for each project.
• Perform production processes as directed.
• Adhere to safety and risk management guidelines at all times.
• Communicate with the crew chief and other technicians to maintain efficient production processes.
• Perform end-of-day/end-of-job cleanup and breakdown. Leave the job site with a clean and orderly appearance.
• Pass Background Screening
• Good Communication Skills
• Some experience in construction & water restoration is preferred but not required as we will train the right candidates
• Positive attitude and excellent customer service skills
• Basic iPad data-entry skills
• Background and good DMV record with a valid driver's license
• Ability to lift 50 LBS
Please write a brief paragraph about yourself explaining why you are a good candidate for the position and attach your resume.
We offer 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, and paid vacation.